Thank you!! (please, read :) )

parque tanqua curibiba

Parque Tanguá, Curitiba, PR - Brasil (Microsoft Lumia 640XL)

English: Hello, there!! I just wanna say thank you for being with me. I know it's too early, just one week but this blog is helping me with my anxiety problems. I don't talk much here but I speak through my photos, it's my way out.
So again, thank you, thank you so much, Stranger. It's nice to see that someone enters here often.
If you have any comment, sugestion, question or want to share something, plese, get in touch ;)
E-mail: victor.academicos@gmail.com


Victor Mattiuzzi

Portuguese: Olá! Só quero dizer obrigado por estar comigo. Eu sei que é muito cedo, só uma semana mas este blog está me ajudando com meus problemas de ansiedade. Eu não falo muito aqui mas falo através das minhas fotos, é o meu escape.
Então, novamente, obrigado, muito obrigado, Estanha. É legal ver que alguém entra aqui com certa frequência.
Se você tiver algum comentário, sugestão, pergunta ou queira compartilhar alguma coisa, entre em contato ;)
E-mail: victor.academicos@gmail.com


Victor Mattiuzzi

Comments